If you want to enjoy longer eyelashes throughout the year or just thinking how long does it take to grow eyelashes back do not hesitate to implement this homemade beauty trick.
Natural remedies that will help you get a much more expressive and feline look making use of olive oil.
However, it will be very important that you keep in mind that, if your mission is to wear longer lashes, be consistent and put this type of beauty into practice every day.
Remember that, to benefit from its advantages, you will only need a few drops of olive oil.
- Extra droplets of extra virgin olive oil
- One cotton disc (optional)
Steps To Follow
- Apply, with the aid of a cotton disc or your fingertips , a little olive oil on your eyelashes from the bottom up.
- Be careful not to spread the olive oil with too much pressure, since the skin around the eyes is extremely fragile and delicate.
- Do not forget to implement this process every night and let it act until the next day. You will have a heart attack!
- And is that the extra virgin olive oil is very rich in vitamin E , a substance that will help you boast a longer and beautiful lashes because it has the power to strengthen the hair.
More Benefits Of Olive Oil For The Skin
Not only is virgin olive oil fantastic for longer, thicker lashes but also for skin care because it is perfect for:
- Moisturize dry skin by being rich in fatty acids.
- Reduce crow’s feet by being an ingredient that contains high doses of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant.
- Delay aging and keep your skin young for a long time because of its richness in antioxidants.
- Regenerate the epidermis and attenuate stains and scars.
The advantages of this natural beauty trick focused on lengthening the eyelashes using extra virgin olive oil are as follows:
- It allows enjoying lashes longer, beautiful and thick.
- It is one hundred percent natural.
- It is economical because, to prepare it, you will only need a small amount of virgin olive oil.
- It is very easy to apply.
Discover more beauty tips to take care of the eyelashes through the post Longer eyelashes with castor oil at www.eyelashgrowers.com.