New York is one of the greatest and most interesting cities in the world. It is so attractive that Millions of tourists from the U.S and the entire world visit it every year. It can easily capture hearts, eyes and minds of its visitors of all ages and tastes. Enjoying New York Sight Seeing is not a difficult thing, due to its various tourist attractions and with New York SightSeeing Pass.
If you are interested in places to visit and activities to do in New York here are few helpful suggestions:
- Cleopatra Needle: If you are in to ancient Egyptian monument, you can’t miss visiting that remarkable needle. The Needle is standing proudly in Central Park.
- Ellis Island: It was a sanctuary for millions of immigrants in old times. It has its own three-floor immigration museum. The museum contains documentations of the sufferings and experiences of the immigrants. You can’t visit Ellis Island without seeing one of the most important landmarks of New York:
- Statue Of Liberty: It was dedicated from French people to American People as a gift of friendship. The Statue is currently known worldwide as a symbol of democracy and freedom.
- Greenwich Village: It also known as the Village. This neighborhood is significantly rich with music clubs. It is also home for Washington Square Park and the Church of Saint Luke. This Church is known its great choirs.
- Central Park: Enjoying the beauty of the central park can be done on foot or in nice carriage ride. If you would like to spend some quality time with your family in an outstanding open air place, then you should head directly to Central Park.
- Coney Island: When it comes to entire family entertainment, Coney Island is your destination. It has two amusement parks. You can also enjoy its magnificent beach. Do not forget to take your children to the New York Aquarium.
- The 9/11 Museum: One of New York’s latest museums. It is basically dedicated to document the story of the 9/11 attacks. You can also visit the 9/11 Memorial.
- Walk the Line: This means paying a visit to The High Line Park. It was originally a rail line then was turned into an elevated public park. In this park you can spend a wonderful day with your family just sitting, talking or walking and enjoying the scenery.
- Staten Island Ferry: A great mean for New York Sight Seeing. It has been there since 1906 and used by thousands of people daily. It is free to use. All you need to do is to check its schedule.
- Staten Island Arts: Take full advantage of your visit to Staten Island and make sure you take a tour in its rich art exhibits, galleries and houses. You cannot miss The Alice Austen House, where you get to see the photographic works of Alice Austen.
These activities and more can make you enjoy the true beauty of New York City. Prepare yourself for an unforgettable vacation.